ESL UK are pleased to announce the return of the ESL Premiership for its 16th season of CS:GO, remaining the longest standing National Championship in the UK & Ireland.
Exciting changes come this season, with the league format being expanded to align with other ESL National Championships:
- The League will be expanded to 12 teams. All 8 teams from Spring 2021 Season were offered invites to return. One team declined their invitation, so the remaining slots were decided through Open Qualifiers.
- League format will change to a single round robin group stage with 2 groups of 6 teams in each group.
- After 8 playdays, 1st place from each group proceed directly to the Semi Finals. 2nd & 3rd place from each group progress to the Quarter Finals.
- Quarter Finals will be a single elimination Bo3 bracket, each winner proceeding to the Playoffs.
- Playoffs is a single elimination bracket, with the Semi Finals Bo3 & Final Bo5.
Teams confirmed to return upon accepting direct invitations from Spring 2021:
- Endpoint CeX
- Feenix (Formerly named Audacity Esports)
- Coalesce (Formerly named UMX)
- Donny Van De Sauce (Formerly named Max&BigGarlicDips)
- Victus (formerly named Team XENEX)
Teams qualified via Open Qualifiers:
- Glitchtech Esports
- Havik Esports
- Into The Breach
These teams have been seeded by the teams into 2 groups as below:
|Group A||Group B|
|Endpoint CeX||Into The Breach|
|Ex-TEAM XENEX||Donny Van De Sauce|
Join us from Monday 30th August 2021 for the 1st playday. Stay in touch on Twitter.com/ESLUK for more information. #ESLPrem